- Sign up to the system under the real name, provide a valid phone number and an email address.
- Use only one account to access the system.
- Keep all information about the product, completed jobs and clients’ personal information in full confidentiality.
- Follow all the client’s instructions regarding the job.
- Submit original content of high quality before the initially set deadline.
- Be ready to complete client’s revision requests for free within 30 days after the task was submitted to the client if the revision comments align with the initial instructions.
- Working under fake or multiple accounts.
- Selling or sharing account access to the third parties
- Providing plagiarized content.
- Reselling or publishing the content submitted to the client.
- Contacting clients directly.
- Content should be original, not plagiarized and of high quality.
- Tasks completed by freelancers should always meet the client’s requirements, including but not limited to formatting requirements and citation styles.
- The produced content should not contain grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Works of other authors should be referenced properly.
- There should be no references to non-existent sources.
- Wikipedia or other similar sources are not considered as a valid source of information.
We use the next payment methods: Skrill, Payoneer, and PayPal.
It is your responsibility to provide the information about the payment method you choose.
We recommend you to have at least two verified payment methods.
You can withdraw funds from your account twice a month.
We have a variety of bonus programs, including productivity, target, seasonal bonuses, and a loyalty program. The reward for any bonus program is added right to your available balance.
Any violation of the above-mentioned obligations might result in a fine the amount of which depends on the severity of a case but does not exceed 100% of the payment for the job.